Sunday, March 10, 2013

CELEBRITIES LOVE MASSAGE



Massage has been called the oldest form of therapy.

Celebrities value massages for their recuperative properties. They understand that a stressed body needs to relax before it rebels with pain. American actor, Jason Bateman said  "I love a massage. I'd go every day if I could. I don't need to be wrapped in herbs like a salmon fillet, but I do love a massage."

I'm Rik Francis and I am experienced in giving massages to men in Auckland offering both therapeutic and sensual touch (and a combination of the two which is proving the most popular) I can also offer target massage to work on areas of stiffness and pain. You can call me on 021 109 1058 and 550 4287 for more information or to book one of my highly relaxing, satisfying massages

American writer Jane Harrington summed up the essence of a massage when she said, "When you touch the whole body, you touch the whole person, the intellect, the spirit and the emotions."

A well executed one hour full body massage given with care and consideration is a powerful experience.

He who has health has hope, and he who has hope has everything.
Arabian Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment