Friday, August 9, 2013

TONE UP YOUR BODY



I've been asked more than a few times "what does a sensual touch/therapeutic massage involve?" As I offer this as a man to man massage, I'll try and answer the question for you.

I'm Rik Francis and I am experienced in male to male massage in Auckland. I can be reached on 021 109 1058 and 550 4287.

Therapeutic massage is designed to tone up the whole body by stimulating blood flow and relaxing the muscles. It is great for reducing and even eliminating tension in the body caused by stress, lack of exercise and bad posture. Therapeutic massage is also referred to as 'Swedish massage'.

I've studied full body therapeutic massage and have also been trained in sensual touch technique. I incorporate this with the therapeutic technique to add pleasure to the massage experience.

Sensual touching covers the entire body. You'll feel relaxed, satisfied and pleasantly calm.

I am offering a spring special at present so come by and give your body a tone up treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment