Thursday, August 15, 2013

Man to Man Massage



With the change of season and the temperature fluctuations at this time of year, some guys feel extra aches in their bodies. A good full body massage is one way to normalize circulation and enhance blood flow.

I'm Rik Francis and offer man to man massage in Auckland. You can call me on 021 109 1058 or 550 4287 to book my popular therapeutic/sensual touch massage. 

Although gay men enjoy the sensual touch technique, the vast majority of my clients are married men who desire another man's touch in a non threatening environment.

My 'magic hands' provide you with the health benefits of a therapeutic massage along with the pleasure and satisfaction of a sensual massage. 

I'm offering a 'Spring Special' at present so it is the perfect time to come and discover how great this combination feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment