Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pleasurable Massage for Men



With spring a week away, it's the perfect time to tone up your body with a totally satisfying therapeutic/sensual massage.

I'm Rik Francis and am experienced in man to man massage in Auckland. I can be reached on 021 109 1058 and 550 4287.

I'm available every day and have been trained in both therapeutic technique and sensual touch technique. I'm one of the few masseurs in Auckland who combine both techniques in a one hour, full body massage. Get rid of those aches and stimulate your blood flow during a pleasurable hour with my 'magic hands' working over your body.

A change of season is a great time to have a massage to stimulate your whole system. My male to male massage is enjoyed by both gay and straight men. I have a special reduced rate to celebrate spring so give me a call and treat yourself to a truly satisfying, pleasurable full body massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment