Sunday, April 21, 2013

Married Men and Male to Male Massage


I've discovered from my experience with massaging hundreds of men , there are many married guys who desire another man's touch.

I'm Rik Francis an experienced masseur in man to man massage in Auckland. I can be reached on 021 109 1058 and 550 4287.

I'm confident in saying that 85% of my clients are married men or have girlfriends. There is a certain dynamic that happens when a man touches another one. In a massage situation, there is no worry about expectation or performance from the client. He just needs to surrender to the health giving pleasure it provides.

Sensual massage is the most pleasurable of all massages and my clients return because they have discovered a unique experience that can't be replicated with a wife or girlfriend. The guys give me their bodies 100% and don't have to work to receive. They just relax and enjoy the wonderful feelings they experience with a sensual massage. I was trained in 'sensual touch technique' and it is this I incorporate into the standard therapeutic massage. There are specific procedures I must follow to produce the right outcome that a sensual touch massage was created to provide.

The results of a well executed sensual touch relaxing massage are twofold: improved circulation and a feeling of total satisfaction and well being. Try it, you'll see what I mean.

1 comment:

  1. Massage Therapy Technicians provide relief from pain and injuries, and many more.
    and I’m impressed! Very helpful information specially About thanks for the tips
    massage school auckland 

    ReplyDelete