Monday, July 29, 2013

Totally Satisfying Massage



I'm Rik Francis and I offer man to man therapeutic and sensual massage in Auckland. You can book me on 021 109 1058 and 550 4287. I have a special reduced rate for the next few weeks to celebrate the end of winter.

Touching is often associated with love. In a way, a good massage is making love to a person's body with hands. It should leave the client feeling totally relaxed and content. The rhythm and stroking involved in a therapeutic massage, combined with the 'feathering' used in the sensual touch technique produces a heightened sense of pleasure.  It is meeting the body's need for feeling good that makes a sensual touch massage so satisfying.

Timing is crucial too. It is important for a masseur to know how long to spend on each part of the body and not to spend too much time on any one area unless specific areas are being targeted to relieve knots and tightness.  A relaxing massage requires quietly working the whole body in time with the body's own rhythm. An experienced masseur knows how to do this.

For stress release and an overall feeling of well being, you can't beat a good massage from a man who has the experience to provide it. From my client's comments, I'm confident you'll be satisfied with my sensual touch/therapeutic massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment