Monday, July 15, 2013

Man to man massage in Auckland



Man to man massage for your pleasure and well being.

I'm Rik Francis and offer man to man massage in Auckland. I can be reached on 021 109 1058 and 550 4287.

The  Sensual Touch Technique I incorporate within the therapeutic massage involves 'feathering' with the fingers to stimulate the nerve endings. This heightens sensitivity and makes the body very responsive to all touch. I use this at specific times during my massages and it is aimed at the sensitive parts of the body.

Depending on the requirements of my clients, I can use a combination of the above techniques or selected ones.

Today, massage has become a cornerstone of many people's good health practice. Including sensual touch with the relaxation of a male to male therapeutic massage, adds pleasure to the hour  it takes and I'm more than confident in saying it will leave you both relaxed and satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment