Friday, July 19, 2013

Married Men Love This Man to Man Massage Technique



Recently I was asked why I do massages and what I got from doing them.

I'm Rik Francis and am experienced in man to man massage in Auckland. I can be reached on 021 109 1058 and 550 4287.

I explained to the guy that firstly, I love to make a man feel good with the therapeutic massage I've been trained in. When I discovered the sensual touch technique and added it to my massages, I was rewarded with clients who left relaxed and totally satisfied.

 I'm one of the few experienced sensual touch masseurs in the city and incorporating this in a male to male massage has proven to be extremely successful. Most of my clients are married, not gay men who seek a man's touch because they understand it is a different dynamic from a female touching them. They usually say they like the excitement and pleasure they feel when receiving my sensual touch/therapeutic massage. Why not try one yourself and see how you feel. I'm available every day and my rate for a full body, one hour massage is very affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment