Monday, June 24, 2013

Memorable Man to Man Massage



Massage has been called the oldest form of therapy.

I'm Rik Francis and am an experienced masseur offering man to man massage in Auckland. I do both therapeutic and sensual touch massages (and a combination of the two which is proving the most popular) I can also offer target massage to work on areas of stiffness and pain. You can call me on 021 109 1058 and 550 4287 to book one of these highly relaxing, pleasurable, satisfying massages.

Celebrities value massages for their recuperative properties. They understand that a stressed body needs to relax before it rebels with pain.

I believe that when I touch your whole body, you will feel a sense of well being and contentment that only a great massage can achieve.

Why don't you experience this for yourself? From me, you'll receive a well executed, one hour, full body sensual touch/therapeutic male to male or gay massage. 

Given with care, it is a powerful experience.

'He who has health has hope, and he who has hope has everything'.
Arabian Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment