Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Pleasurable Experience



Massage has been called the oldest form of therapy.

I'm Rik Francis offering man to man and gay massage in Auckland.  I can be reached on 021 109 1058 and 550 4287.  I combine therapeutic and sensual touch massage for a totally satisfying experience that also aids your general well being.  I can also offer target massage to work on areas of stiffness and pain..

Celebrities value massages for their recuperative properties. They understand that a stressed body needs to relax before it rebels with pain. American actor, Jason Bateman said  "I love a massage. I'd go every day if I could. I don't need to be wrapped in herbs like a salmon fillet, but I do love a massage."

My full body sensual touch/therapeutic massage is given to you with care. I'm confident it will leave you feeling relaxed, contented and satisfied.  

Sensual touch is a specific technique involving 'feathering' the entire body including the sensitive parts. This is a wonderfully pleasurable experience that can only be experienced with sensual touching.

No comments:

Post a Comment