Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Male Touch Dynamic.



What is the difference between a male giving a massage to another man and a female giving a man a massage?

I'm Rik Francis, and I am experienced in man to man and gay massage in Auckland. I can be reached on 021 109 1058 and 550 4287.

To answer the above question, you must realise that male to male touching has a different dynamic. A man obviously knows how to touch various body parts to make another man feel relaxed and satisfied because both know what the feeling is like. A female, on the other hand, doesn't understand this for obvious reasons. The dynamic when a female gives the massage is different and is not as satisfying for many men.

Many men also feel more comfortable surrendering their body to another man because they share the same gender.

If you want to experience a truly professional  sensual touch/therapeutic massage, give me a call.  I'm available every day .

No comments:

Post a Comment