Sunday, May 26, 2013

Pleasurable Man to Man Massage



Have you ever experienced a massage that was as good as sensual foreplay?

I'm Rik Francis, certified in sensual touch technique. I can be contacted on 021 109 1058 and 550 4287. I offer man to man and gay massage in Auckland.

Sensual touching involves specific 'stroking', 'feathering'  'sweeping' and light touching of every part of the body. This is particularly pleasurable on your sensitive parts.

The aim of a sensual touch massage is to give you maximum pleasure while at the same time, providing all the benefits of a good massage. I combine the standard therapeutic massage process to the sensual touching to provide this special type of massage experience. Therapeutic massage involves more pressure so I do this at specific times during the hour.

My clients return to re-experience the sensual touching because they love the pleasure they have while also getting a good massage. It's a win/win with the health benefits of a therapeutic massage and the erotic pleasure of the sensual touch technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment